The Ford Fusion has come a long way. From being a family economy car, to grocery getter and next stop, sporty.
The new 2013 Ford Fusion has a muscle look, Simi Jaguar, simi Aston Martin, from above in the front. From the side,the look is of a classy sedan.
Photos from Pre-Production Model, Final may differ
Fusion standard and optional engines include:
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine
- Available new 1.6L and 2.0L EcoBoost® engines
- Available hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain
- Available plug-in hybrid electric 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle hybrid powertrain
- Gas and HEV available summer 2012. PHEV available early 2013.
Remember back when dodge made all of their cars and trucks have a similar look to them?
Well ford is doing it now. (old rebuilt dodge, stands true). I’m not liking the trunk. Looks a bit like the Chevy Volt.