Has anyone noticed this lately?
- You pull up to a redlight and notice everyone is now stopping like 2 car lengths back and the slowly pulling forward.
- People shooting across all lanes into your lane, and then just taking their foot off the gas pedal.
- No one remembers what a yield light is.
- Everyone is suddenly getting important text messages at redlights, so they sit well into green light, to finish their text.
- People who hit their brakes repeatedly.
- All lanes grouping. Drive as slow as they can and not let anyone pass them.
- Driving half a car length ahead of the slow 18 wheeler in the next lane. Again not letting anyone pass.
- When you finally pass people, they honk at you and flash their headlights. Just because you passed them.
- No one drives without a cell phone to their head anymore.
- everyone drives like they are drunk, no one drives a straight line anymore. as if distracted.
- looking the wrong way when pulling out right in front of you.
Weird stuff on the road lately and I am getting sick of driving.
I think I need to start a car pool.